The Mexican beauty Barbara Mori !


The Mexican beauty Barbara Mori who will be seen opposite Hrithik in upcoming flick Kites says she would love to work with Bollywood Badshah Shahrukh Khan.
After venturing into Bollywood and sharing good friendship with Hrithik’s wife Suzzane the actress says,
My best friend in India is Sussanne Roshan. I am good friends with Hrithik too. But Sussanne really gets a bit personal when it comes to taking care of me. She will keep me at bay from the ‘do not do that’ or ‘do not go for that’ list.”

It was heard that Hrithik and Suzzane took Barbara to meet Shahrukh and wife Gauri to his Mannat. So what she felt about the actor,
“Shahrukh Khan was really nice as a host on that day and as a person. Shahrukh has got a very big heart. He takes care of his guests a lot.”
On being asked if she would like to work with SRK in future, she replies,
“Yes, I’d love to work with Shahrukh Khan. I haven’t seen any films of his but I can say he is a great actor from what I hear and have been told by Sussanne and Hrithik.”