It’s been in the news for a couple of days now that renowned painter M F Hussain has found a new muse in Vidya Balan. After Madhuri Dixit, Urmila Matondkar and Amrita Rao, it is Vidya’s turn to adorn the painter’s canvas. Reportedly Hussain is all but smitten by the bollywood beauty and is also doing a movie with her, alongside painting her beautiful frame.
When asked about his latest muse, Hussain candidly replied, “She’s gorgeous and blessed with an earthiness, which enchants you. She has certain unique characteristics, which suit the main protagonist in my new film Comedy.com. I have already started working on the script. As the name suggests, it will be a full-on comedy, which will be subtle and not slapstick. God willing, I will start the project as soon as Vidya allots me the dates.”
Hussain’s movie with Vidya will also have Vidya’s paintings by Hussain smiling out of the storyboard of the film, which will be an innovative addition to film making. About his interest to paint Vidya, Hussain says, “For me it’s all about vision and the image. So, the entire storyboard will first be painted with a series of paintings done on Vidya, before we start filming her. In fact, I’m waiting to paint her! I spoke to her last week and now I’m looking forward to meeting her.”
